Summer programming is offered by
The Learning Incentive.
July 9-27th, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- For students in grades 2-6
- Features remedial work on basic skills via computers and small group instruction
- Direct instruction by certified special education teachers
July 2-27th, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- A concentrated program for middle school, high school, and college students
- For any student who wants to improve his or her study skills
Hours vary Call (860) 236-5807 to schedule your summer tutorial sessions.
- Reading, comprehension, decoding, writing, and/or math review in 1 hour afternoon sessions
- Preview material and concepts that will be presented in the upcoming school year
- Additional hour of independent study available when appropriate